Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm Back!!

Well, I have one little job interview with three days to prepare for, then two weeks of waiting to find out if I got the job...

And my whole blogging life just falls away. 
Sigh.
And just when I seemed to have a steady rhythm going.
C'est la vie! I'm back now. 
With a backlog of things to write about!

Including, how I am going to continue to blog in September when I start my full-time job!!

Yes, it's true. I will be going back to work full-time in September. 
I am at the same time, excited and apprehensive.
More about that later.

Also, the timing of deciding to return to blogging from a month off, comes at a bad time as I plan to be participating in the Screen-Free Week Challenge this week
(April 30-May 6).

Fortunately, blogger is equipped with that lovely feature of pre-scheduling your blog posts to appear on the day and time you want them to!

So, while there will be posts from me this week, I will not actually be using my computer. Which means that I will not be checking my comments until next week. So if you happen to be reading my blog this week and want to leave me a comment, please do, I will respond next week!!

Have a great week!!

No comments: