- not to care quite so much about what others think
- to be more conscious of my daily choices and how they affect my bliss and energy
- that I have more self discipline than I've ever given myself credit for
- that I am able to recognize and overcome negative self talk (the divas) more frequently (um, see the previous post for more on this)
- to be less hard on myself
- to be more open and loving
In further examining my intentions, I've found that:
- I practice contentment, regardless of my situation (even when the divas are present)
- When truly unhappy with my situation, I have the power to CHANGE it
- It is my purpose to spread and reflect light to all beings
- Singing is my bliss and I intend to live that every day
I still need to work a bit more on my list of intentions but in practicing contentment with where I am at, I'm not too stressed about it. I also see that the journey is where the joy is, it's not at the culmination of any list making project I take on.
And while transformation is inevitable, the caterpillar is just as lovely as the butterfly!