Monday, February 13, 2012

Th Lat Bls (The Laptop Blues)

You must be wondering so I'll explain.
I spilled tea on my laptop.
Now the top row of letters, except for the t and the y, no longer work.
Hence, I have "Th Lat Bls" (The Laptop Blues).
It is amazing how many words contain the letters w, e, r, u, i, o. (Yes, most of the vowels!) Nevermind the p's and q's!!

So, I have resorted to using my ease of access, onscreen keyboard which is extremely tedious and time consuming! I am hoping I can have it repaired, eventually, but right now it is not in my budget to do so.

Very short blog posts for the next little while!!

Now, for my Creative Every Day submission for this week, I have been working on my Valentines. It was a lot of fun. Some of my results below.











8 comments:

Angie Richmond said...

Very pretty cards! Too bad about your keyboard, hope you get a suitable replacement soon.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I look forward to reading about your creative journey :)

fiona@fionacampbell.ca said...

These are SO beautiful... so YOU!! I love them. We've been having great fun crafting Valentine's cards, too, though the class ones are a wee bit simpler. :) Thanks for sharing.xo

fiona@fionacampbell.ca said...

P.S. Thanks also for sharing the Creative Every Day challenge -- I may just join in! I love the idea of infusing each day with some creativity...

Janin said...

They're lovely! (: And I've been having issues with my laptop as well (lol). Hope you and yours have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

gina said...

Such pretty cards -- I love the colors! They remind me of the times I used to sit with my little daughters and we would create cards together. So much fun!

pauline said...

oh no! Tea on the laptop... not good.
Those cards are gorgeous! Did you make them? Such gorgeous colors...Thanks for posting & good luck with the drying out the laptop. :-) xoxo

karmacoy said...

THanks everyone for your kind comments! Yes Pauline, I did make them. Love making cards!!

Janssen said...

Ack! That's horrible! Good luck adn what FUN Valentines!