Friday, April 24, 2009

Welcome to my Bowl of Oranges!

I am creating this space for me.
All are welcomed to join me here. I love company!

This will be a place for me to:



  • Make observations, declarations and discoveries about life (both mine and in general

  • Conceive, grow, birth and nurture my heart songs (dreams)

  • Make lists! I love lists!!

  • Talk about books and music that I love.

  • Talk about authors, illustrators and musicians whom I love.

  • Practice and study yoga

  • Honour Creativity in her countless forms

  • Practice Gratitude

  • Encourage and inspire others in the pursuit of any and/or all of the above

  • Hold myself accountable for all of the above!

    On top of all that, I am here as a student. Life long learning is my motto and the blogoshpere is my new favourite classroom. I have spent many months cruising around and gathering knowledge and wisdom from a variety of blogs, deciding what I like and what I do not in layout and design as well as content and style. Now I have a Blog home of my own to return to after my wanderings and I will definitely be using this space to discuss and expand upon my research and findings.

4 comments:

Emma said...

Congratulations on your new blog! I love your focus.

karmacoy said...

Thanks Emma! It took me awhile to get started and I'm learning as I go here, but I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have decided to blog! It is such a fun experience. I read your post about your morning writings... I feel like my blog is just a bunch of those free flowing writings... haha
Good luck and I hope you enjoy writing your blog as much as I anticipate I will enjoy reading it :)

karmacoy said...

Thanks warm chords! I like your "free flowing writing style!